Have You Or A Loved One Been Accused Of A Crime Or A Civil Offense?
Being accused of a crime or a civil offense can change your life overnight and affect your family and friends in very negative ways. If you have been charged or accused, or you are being investigated, get help from an experienced defense lawyer with the knowledge and experience to see you through.
Powerful, Intelligent Defense Representation | A Focus On Results
I am attorney Stephen C. McMains. At the Corpus Christi, Texas, office of Stephen C. McMains Attorney At Law, I provide powerful, intelligent defense representation in state and federal criminal cases and challenging civil matters. As your attorney, I will work hard and work smart to help you reach the best possible result in your case.
If you need a strong advocate with a thorough knowledge of Texas courts and relevant laws, I can help you. My areas of practice include:
- White collar cases involving charges of health care fraud, embezzlement and other financial crimes
- Assault, domestic assault and violent crimes charges
- Alien smuggling, transportation and harboring
- DWI charges, which can lead to the loss of driving privileges and to other penalties
- Bar and restaurant owner defense related to civil violations, such as liquor license infractions, and criminal charges
The fear and anxiety that accompany a criminal charge or civil suit can be overwhelming. The advice of an experienced lawyer can make a difference.
Contact A Nueces County Drug Defense Attorney | Free Consultation
Contact me, Stephen C. McMains, for a free consultation with a Corpus Christi criminal defense attorney. I will evaluate your case and help you understand your rights and your options for defending yourself against whatever challenge you are facing.